Wednesday, June 11, 2008

People I Hate! by Jim Wendler

You know who I hate? People that say things like "I would have played football but my coach hated me", or "I would have been great but my coach sucked."

Let me give you some insight into coaching. I have been around a million coaches in my lifetime - some were better than others, but if I didn't play it was my fault. It was because I simply wasn't good enough, end of story.

Now let me respond to what many of these idiots often say to others when they just aren't good enough.

"The coaches' son was the quarterback, so they never gave me a shot."

Response: You sucked.

"My coach hated me so I quit."

Response: You really sucked. You sucked so bad that you quit and didn't bother to go to another school to play. Holy crap, did you suck.

"Coach wanted me to play defensive end, but I am a middle linebacker."

Response: Oh, no…I'm vomiting due to your suckiness. Please help me! You sucked so bad that you couldn't play either position. End the misery and start eating salmonella.

"I'm a running quarterback and they wanted me to throw the ball."

Response: You suck at everything you do. You play QB and you can't throw the ball? And you are so bad at running ball that they weren't even going to attempt to change the offense. You suck twice.

"I'm a defensive player, you know…REAL AGGRESSIVE, but they wanted me to play offense, so I quit."

Response: Kick me in the crouch and give me a sand enema! Only then will the pain of those words stop hurting me! You are the dumbest person alive and we can only hope that you never reproduce.

"My son was an awesome football player. His coaches screwed him up."

Response: Not only do you suck as a parent, but your kid sucks too! This is not that surprising though. The best part is that you are making excuses for your poor excuse of an athlete. Please end the circle of stupidity!

Let me let all of you in on a little secret: IF YOU DON'T PLAY IT'S YOUR FAULT! And also, you suck.

No comments: